No Name Kitchen, Border Violence Monitoring and [Re:]ports Sarajevo have published a common report summarizing current developments in pushbacks and police violence in the Western Balkans, mainly in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro and along the Serbian borders with Croatia.
As such, this report contains analysis and a review of the situation in these areas as well. In total, this report covers 23 case reports on border violence and collective expulsions.
The report details, among other things:
- the lack of systematization in push-back procedures from BiH to Montenegro
- Border violence from Serbian authorities
- a variety of footage from Croatian push-backs obtained over the course of the last month
- the reintroduction of certain techniques of violence in Croatian push-backs
- Velika Kladuša’s role in chain push-backs from Slovenia to BiH
If you want to receive the monthly report from Border Violence Monitoring, you can subscribe here: