Donations to the Border Violence Monitoring Network
The finances of the Border Violence Monitoring Network are based on:
· Funds from foundations and grants*.
· Member fees from BVMN’s legal frame Rigardu e.V.
· Donations from our supporters
The Network makes use of its funds to employ thirteen members of staff on part-time contracts. The paid staff are responsible for the running of BVMN, and are supported by a wide volunteer base. As a transnational organisation, BVMN volunteers and staff are obliged to travel – for operational purposes -, to strategic locations across the field and, occasionally, to key advocacy fora. This is why the other part of the fundings is used to reimburse the above trips, essential to the efforts of BVMN. As a Network, we depend on our members and their time, commitment, and energy to conduct our projects. But sadly, without further financial support our operations are not sustainable. Find out how to support us below.
* For this Fiscal Year (September ’21 – August ’22) BMVN received support from Open Society Foundation – Guerrilla Foundation – Brot Foundation – Whole Global Being Fund – Safe Passage Foundation – Fund For Global Human Rights – Pro Asyl -The United Nations Voluntary Fund for Victims of Torture.
Donations with paypal
You can easily donate us through paypal
* for every donation paypal keeps 1,5 % + 0,35€ of your donation. If you have the possibility to make a transaction to an IBAN account, you can avoid the paypal fees (see IBAN below)
Donations to our bank account
Border Violence Monitoring Network is registered under its legal frame, the German NGO Rigardu e.V.
Your donation will only be used for the Border Violence Monitoring Network and will be directed to where it is most needed.
For donations, please use the following account:
Name: Rigardu e.V. IBAN: DE22 4306 0967 6047 3109 01 BIC: GENODEM1GLS Transfer Subject: BVMN (+your information for receipts)
As a non-profit organization we can issue contribution receipts. If a contribution receipt is required, please write down your address in the transfer subject.
On our news-site you can follow how the funds are used and what our volunteers are doing in the field.
Thank you for your support!
If you have any questions regarding our finances and donations, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org